- All tickets are non-refundable
- All attendees are expected to follow the rules provided below as well as any rules imposed by the venue.
- Liberty Comic Con does not allow open alcohol within convention spaces. If you would like to consume alcohol, you may do so in one of the hotel bars, local restaurants, or your hotel room. Under no circumstances may alcohol be given to someone less than 21 years of age.
- Liberty Comic Con and the venue are not responsible for any theft or damages that may occur during the event. This includes but not limited to personal belongings, money, props, board games, etc. We advise you to watch your belongings at all times.
- Panhandling or selling is not permitted (with the exception of approved Vendors & Artists within the Exhibit Hall). If you wish to sell something do so outside of the event hall.
- Respect the venue's, Liberty Comic Con's and the vendors' property. You will be responsible for any damages that you have caused.
- Disruptive behavior interferes with the enjoyment for all con goers and is not permitted. Examples of disruptive behavior include but are not limited to: running; yelling or using disruptive noise makers; rough housing; profanity; public intoxication; blocking traffic flow; or any other behavior which is deemed disruptive, dangerous, or that common sense dictates you should not do. Initially you will be asked politely to stop, and subsequent disturbances will result in removable from the event hall.
- Theft, vandalism, assault, or any other action deemed highly disruptive or illegal may be grounds for immediate removal from convention spaces, revocation of an attendee’s ticket, and/or notification of the proper authorities.
- Harassment of any kind, including, but not limited to: verbal or physical assault, deliberate intimidation, stalking, or unwelcome physical attentions, will not be tolerated. If someone tells you “no” or to leave them alone, your business with them is done. If you continue to attempt to have contact with that person, you may be removed from the premises. If you are feeling harassed please let the event staff know about the issue promptly.
- Anyone under the age of 13 is required to have a parent or guardian with them at all times. Accompanying parents or guardians must also have bought a ticket to the event.
- One parent or guardian can only supervise 4 children under the age of 13. If they exceed the parent/child ratio, they will not be able to attend the event until another adult joins.
- Any children left unattended will be escorted to the lobby outside of the convention area. The venue will then call the parent.
- Liberty Comic Con is a family-friendly event, and attendees are asked to dress accordingly. Liberty Comic Con staff reserves the right to ask an attendee to change if their clothing (or lack thereof) is deemed inappropriate.
- Shoes or footwear are required at all times.
- No rollerblades, Heelies (with wheels inserted), or stilts are permitted, due to safety and space concerns.
- Masks covering an attendee’s face should be easily removable upon request by Liberty Comic Con staff.
All prop weapons must be easily identified as being replicas.
- Misuse of your prop, by swinging it or endangering others with it, will result in Li Betty Comic Con staff asking you to remove the prop from the convention spaces.
- Weapons, which include swords, daggers, or paddles that have been purchased from a vendor, must remain boxed and immediately removed to your car, room, or other private quarters. Liberty Comic Con does not store attendee' items.
- Any weapon that can shoot a projectile or has moving parts will not be permitted. Prohibited examples include, but are not limited to: Water guns/pistols/rifles/blasters, BB/Pellet guns, Crossbows, Airsoft, Paintball guns, Dart guns, or Blow guns.
- No live steel; Live steel is defined as any object made of metal that is capable of taking an edge, whether or not the object is actually sharp, and whether or not the object is sheathed.
- No explosives or chemicals of any kind. Prohibited examples include, but are not limited to: Pepper spray, Poisons, Highly acidic chemicals, Dynamite, or Bombs of any variation.
- No devices that can discharge electrical current. Prohibited examples include, but are not limited to: Tasers or Stun guns.
- No handcuffs
- Attendees who have cold or flu like symptoms are advised to not attend.
- Attendees who do attend with cold or flu like symptoms must wear a non cosplay filtered mask at all times.
- It is advised all attendees practice proper hygiene throughout the convention weekend (i.e. hand washing, showering, etc) to prevent spread of illness and disease.
- Attendees are not to film or photograph any vendor tables or children at anytime during the event unless given permission to do so.
- Always respect the staff and obey their requests. They have the best interest of everyone in mind and are trying to ensure everyone enjoys themselves.
Attendance is subject to the rules and regulations of Liberty Comic Con. A ticket may be revoked, and a member ejected from the convention for disorderly conduct, a violation of the law or rules, or in the sole discretion of a Liberty Comic Con official. A member acknowledges that by appearing at Liberty Comic Con he or she may be recorded (by video, sound, or otherwise) and consents to such recording and its publishing and re-broadcasting. In exchange solely for this license, the member, in accepting a badge: (1) releases Liberty Comic Con from any liability for loss or damage to persons or property, infringement of any right, or any other claim or cause of action of any kind; (2) authorizes and permits Liberty Comic Con and its partners to use for any and all purposes his or her name, voice, and likeness and all reproduction thereof in any and all forms and in all media now or hereafter known in perpetuity; (3) knowingly and freely assume all such risks related to illness and infectious diseases, such as COVID-19. While particular rules and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness and death does exist; (4) agrees to comply with all Liberty Comic Con rules and regulations.
*Rules can be changed at any time and attendees are expected to adhere to the revisions. Attendees will be notified of all changes made.